Havertown Cloud Storage Services
The arrival of cloud storage services has changed the way people and organizations in Havertown and across the world communicate with each other and store their data.
Now not only can businesses avoid housing large, bulky filing cabinets full of physical files in their offices, they don’t even need high capacity on site server storage capabilities.
What is the Cloud?
The cloud is a system of offsite servers that individuals and larger organizations use to store their digital files and media. These servers are managed by a hosting company. Individuals and companies are able to buy or rent digital space from them.
An individual might use cloud storage to store their photos and music, rather than storing that information on their phone.
A business may use the cloud to store essential documents and data.
The hosting company is responsible for upkeep of the servers and ensuring that their users have constant access to their stored information.
How Has the Cloud Changed the Way We Do Business in Pennsylvania?
The cloud has severely impacted the way organizations in Havertown and across the globe do business. Some of the benefits of using cloud storage at your business are:
- Scalability: you only pay for the amount of storage you use
- Easy file sharing: a document hosted offsite can be accessed by anyone granted permissions
- Natural disaster protection: servers are kept secure and backed up
- Remote access: anyone in the company can log in and access information from anywhere
- Reduced power/maintenance costs: you don’t have to pay for server maintenance or energy use
- Increased security: hosting companies take extreme measures to keep all data secure
Get Free Quotes on Cloud Storage Services for Your Havertown Business
If you are looking to initiate cloud storage services for your Havertown based organization, we’ll help you get started. Call us at (610) 427-8139 or fill out the form on the left and we’ll help you find a secure and affordable cloud storage solution for your digital storage needs.